ICAA 2021 welcomes all the eminent researchers and scholars around the globe to be the member of “15th International Conference on Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy” scheduled on February 26-27, 2021 at Vienna, Austria. The objective of the conference is to reach the advancement in the field of Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy by the global convention and meeting of peoples from various fields to share the knowledge by oral presentations, poster presentation, video presentation and by the delivery of speech & lectures or as a delegate in the research forum.
ICAA 2021 is an International gathering that unites all the innovators to glaze the entire field of arthroplasty and to experience the advancements in the research and development of the orthopedics surgery. It is the global platform for all the scholars, researchers, scientist, organizations and industries to converse concerning the current developments, recent advances, new approaches, preoperative and postoperative managements in the field on arthroplasty, arthroscopy and orthopaedic surgery. The event comprises the various aspects of arthroplasty and with new emerging prosthesis with applied technologies of biomaterials, nanotechnology in Orthopedic surgery are comprised in the conference.
Why to Attend?
- The people around the world searching for the advancement in the field of orthopedic surgery, this is the glaze opportunity to accomplish the great accumulation of individuals with knowledge in arthroplasty and arthroscopy research and developments.
- The conference comprises broadly eminent speakers worldwide with their recent framework on these field of interest along with their presentation and discussion.
- The most recent and current updates in arthroplasty and arthroscopy are the major indications of this conference that provides a mass networking along the global level.
- To have a wide range of exposure in various aspects of orthopedic surgery, arthroplasty, arthroscopy, bones and joints infection, sports medicine, orthopedic trauma and many more
- The young researchers and the student contestants will gain the chance to grab their young scientist award and Research excellence award by bestowing their work at ICAA 2020